J B Boda Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “J B Boda” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) own the domain www.walnnut.com or mobile applications thereof accessible through electronic devices using internet. J B Boda is a composite broker regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (“IRDAI”) and our e-commerce platform www.walnut.com is duly regulated under the applicable regulations of IRDAI for providing insurance products from licensed insurance companies and related services.
1. While J.B.Boda has made its best efforts to ensure that the material on this website was true and accurte at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that J.B.Boda assumes no responsibility if the information is incomplete, incorrect, or out of date.
2. J.B.Boda is not responsible for the content or usage of any web pages or any communication transmitted or received by you unless otherwise stated on this website.
3. J.B.Boda and its licensors own all current and future copyright trademarks and other intellectual property rights linked to this website. Except for the restricted right to use the website in line with the conditions mentioned herein, you acquire no additional rights to the website. You promise to respect J.B.Boda and its licensors' intellectual rights and to quickly notify the J.B.Boda in writing (contact information below) if you become aware of any unauthorised access to, or use of, the website that violates any proprietary rights.
4. You agree not to use this website for any illegal reasons, and in particular, you agree not to send, use, copy, post, or enable any content that is defamatory or obscene, or that is abusive, indecent, or infringes on someone's privacy. You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or advertising material, spam or similar materials, or any volume of communications that may disrupt the functioning of our website or other visitors' enjoyment of it.
5. The descriptions of products and services contained on this Website are intended to provide a reference guide to the types of products and services offered by J.B.Bodaandhave been prepared without taking into account your requirements,objectives, or financial situation. You are responsible for the final product and service selected by you and you should read all the information provided therein before proceeding. Please contact us directly if you wish to obtain specific information concerning the products and services referenced on this Website.
6. J.B.Boda maintains the right to enhance, modify, amend, suspend, or permanently cease all or any portion of this website, as well as to limit or ban access to it, at any time and without notice.
7. J.B.Boda takes no responsibility for the final issuance of the policy, it is subject to underwriting norms and the discretion of the insurer whose product or service you have chosen.
8. You undertake to hold J.B.Boda harmless from any expenses, claims, losses, or damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against J.B.Boda as a consequence of your use of this website or your violation of these conditions.
9. While this website may include links to other websites, it is not responsible for the content of those sites or any risk associated with third-party websites. Such sites are not under the authority of J.B.Boda. J.B.Boda disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or the security of any activity conducted on external sites. You may visit such sites entirely at your own risk.
10. If you violate these conditions, J.B.Boda may suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any additional access at its discretion.
11. This website is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless expressly stated, and J.B.Boda accepts no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud). In the event of death or personal injury caused directly by J.B.Boda's carelessness, J.B.Boda's culpability shall not be restricted.
13. These terms and conditions, as well as the content of this website, are governed by Indian law, with exclusive authority over the parties.
J.B.Boda is dedicated to becoming the world's most valuable and service-oriented insurance brokerage company. In the absence of contradictory provisions in a formal services agreement entered by and between J.B.Boda and Client, the specific services J.B.Boda firm delivers to each client (“Client”) will be subject to the terms of business are defined as direct to the customer.The client's request for J.B.Boda to provide consultancy, insurance/risk management consulting, and/or brokerage services on its behalf is deemed Client's consent and will be bound by the conditions set forth above.
The client is entirely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any information provided to J.B.Boda and/or underwriters, insurers, insurance-related intermediaries, and/or other third parties as may be required for the services envisaged herein. J.B.Boda is not responsible for independently confirming the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by the Client, and it is authorised to rely on such information. J.B.Boda will not be liable for any mistakes or omissions in any services offered to Client, including insurance placement on Client's behalf, that is the consequence of, originate from, or are based, in whole or part, on erroneous or incomplete information submitted to J.B.Boda.
Subject to the terms stated herein, neither J.B.Boda nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Site or the Content (even if J.B.Boda has been advised of the possibility of such damages), including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user’s computer equipment.
You agree to indemnify Us and keep Us indemnified (including Our successors and assigns, Our directors, officers, employees and agents) from and against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal fees) which are reasonably incurred by Us (including Our successors and assigns, Our directors, officers, employees and agents) arising from your use of the Website, your breach of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any third party rights.
J.B.Boda and Client acknowledge that the nature of J.B.Boda's relationship with the Client entails the Client disclosing to J.B.Boda certain of the Client's information (“Information”), some of which may be confidential or proprietary, for J.B.Boda to provide services to the Client. The customer agrees to J.B.Boda's use and dissemination of information in the course of conducting marketing, servicing, claims handling, risk management, and/or policy renewal services for the client.
According to relevant data privacy legislation or regulation, J.B.Boda is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of Client's Information regarded to be personal data. J.B.Boda may receive such personal data directly from the Client, in the event of an individual Client, or indirectly, in the case of a commercial Client on behalf of its employee insureds, while providing regulated insurance broking services. J.B.Boda is in charge of choosing how personal data about the Client is stored and used.
In its capacity as an insurance intermediary, J.B.Boda may utilise personal data collected from the Client. This may involve quotation/inception, policy administration, claims processing, renewals, marketing, and other activities related to the supply of insurance over the insurance lifecycle.
Please see J.B.Boda's Privacy Notice on our website for more details. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries concerning the Privacy Notice or J.B.Boda's acquisition or use of Client personal data.
J.B.Boda may use the services of international or domestic service providers to help in the servicing, marketing, and/or placement of the Client's insurance/risk management.
In case of any dispute or difference arising between the parties out of or in relation to these terms and conditions, both parties hereby agree to settle the said dispute or difference amicably among themselves in the first instance. If the said dispute or difference is not settled amicably between the parties within 30 days from the date on which the said dispute or difference first arose, the same shall be referred to Arbitration, comprising of sole arbitrator appointed by J.B.Boda. The Arbitration Tribunal shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the award passed by such Tribunal, including an interim award, shall be final and binding on the parties. The venue for the arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The award shall be final and binding and the Parties hereby waive all means of recourse to the courts of any country.
In the event that any provision of these terms is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes close to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
In case of errors or questions about your transactions via this website, you should notify us as soon as possible via one of the following:
Write us: Corporate Office : J B Boda Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers Private Limited, Maker Bhavan 1, Sir V. Thackersey Marg
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0226 7817 835